A place to record the things that my brain comes up with.

02 November 2007

UEA

I went to the UEA convention on Tuesday. Not very exciting, I gotta say. I think the National Science Teachers Association convention next week will be much more interesting. Science teachers have all the fun toys.

But, having gone to the conference (really, just the exhibitors hall - no workshops), I now can make the perfect elementary-school teacher costume for Halloween next year. It's easy!

  • Festive, holiday-themed jewelry
  • Festive, holiday-themed sweater
  • fold-up milk crate with handle and wheels (sold by 3 exhibitors - the deluxe has a drink holder) - fill with bulletin board borders, phonics books, die-cuts, Crayola swag
  • Glasses on a lanyard around your neck (jeweled lanyard extra)
  • Diet Coke
  • Chalk or white board eraser-tray line across your backside
  • Ink stains on fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment