A place to record the things that my brain comes up with.

12 December 2007

Meep! Meep mee mee mee moo.

I am going through a Muppet's Christmas Carol renaissance here, thanks to Carrie giving me the soundtrack last Christmas and Clark and Shannon giving me the DVD this Christmas. (They gave it to me early - very thoughtful of them - so I can watch it before Christmas is over.)

This movie is a big part of Christmas in the Blockburger household. Big part. Very important. ("Light the lamp, not the rat! Light the lamp, NOT THE RAT!")

Anyway, on the soundtrack there are two songs included which didn't make it into the movie. One is by Sam the Eagle, and isn't that great. But the other is a duet by Bunsen and Beaker, and it cracks me up every time. It's not the best song in the whole world, but the mere fact that it is Beaker singing it just slays me. Particularly on the high parts.

I really recommend listening to it if you have the chance.

I bought a Beaker doll at the science nerd convention, too. It's been a Beaker-filled holiday season thus far. In a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment