A place to record the things that my brain comes up with.

11 November 2008

Eating like a grown-up

So, after reading Shannon's tales of vegetable-eating, I felt that I should be a little more of an adult about food. So recently, I have tried eating more things I would normally not even consider. I ate seafood three nights in a row in September, and then this past weekend I had yams. Twice! Not bad. I won't be seeking them out, but I'll have them on Thanksgiving. Then last night - sushi! I can't afford it, but I'll eat it.

Except for that one that had a whole crab on top. Too lifelike.

2 comments:

  1. Look at us, acting like adults. Though, I am not about to go out and try seafood. I don't think I can ever go that far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, acting like a grownup is my least favorite thing ever. I have to go to an engagement party in Dallas this weekend where the dress code is "cocktail party chic." I don't know what that is, but I know I don't have it.

    Luckily, grownup food isn't too tough for me. I don't like cooking it or paying for it, but eating it is quite alright.

    ReplyDelete