A place to record the things that my brain comes up with.

03 October 2007

The trouble with blogs

I've decided that the hard part about blogging is that you feel compelled to have something interesting to say. And most of the time . . . I don't. Sure, it was easy last fall, what with the crashing of the car and the whole insurance debacle and all that. But these days, I'm pretty much settled down into a routine. I go to work. I go home. I try and find something I want to eat. I watch Scrubs. Maybe read a book. Next day, I do it again.

2 comments:

  1. At least you have work. Some days, I don't even leave the house! No cute and fuzzy animal tales? (Not that I have a blog or anything . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I have absolutely no desire to blog about how I woke up, felt sick, yakked, watched TV, felt sick, and went to bed. That's why my blog has been sitting idle for a while.

    ReplyDelete