A place to record the things that my brain comes up with.

21 October 2006

Traveling

I like traveling. I like going to places I haven't been before. I like getting away from home and seeing different things that I have seen before. I like flying on planes, and driving in the car. I like vacations.

I like airports. Sure, when you go to Kenya and it's an airport followed by an eight-hour flight, followed by another airport and another eight-hour flight, followed by an airport and a three-hour flight and one more airport . . . well, then I don't airports so much. Don't like airplanes so much either, to the point that if swimming home from Greenland were just a little more feasible, I'd jump out of the plane on that second eight-hour flight.

But I digress. I do like to travel.

When I go on vacation, I pack those little travel-size toiletries. They're fun. I always use the same shampoo when I travel, too. It's a shampoo I don't use at home, so when I'm on vacation my hair smells pretty and everything smells like vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment