A place to record the things that my brain comes up with.

04 November 2006

Daylight Saving

I'm in a bit of a mood today, and I blame the weather. It's raining and cold, which is to be expected for November. I even like rain. So the weather in and of itself is not so bad, but it's so dark all the time! Daylight Saving time ends in October, which usually elicits no complaints from me because it means that day I can sleep in for an hour. However, this year it's really thrown me for a loop. It's dark when I get up, it gets dark at about 4:00 . . . I've been leaving work pretty early all week (though still not technically early - just not horribly late like I normally do) because I look out the window at 4:30 and think it's 6:00 so I pack up to go home.

It's just hard to be cheery when it's dark all the time! And it's overcast all week . . . sigh. I guess it's time to adjust to winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment