A place to record the things that my brain comes up with.

29 November 2006

Let it snow

Dear residents of Salt Lake County:

Please learn how to drive. I would really appreciate it, as my 16-mile drive to work this morning took me 45 minutes.

Yes, I know it snowed last night. I know the roads are a mess. However, if we could all just use our brains while driving, we could all get to work in one piece and in less than an hour.

It's going to snow again today and tonight, so let's try this tomorrow, but without the 60 accidents on the road at the same time, mmmmkay?

Thanks ever so much,
Suzanne

2 comments:

  1. Somewhat off topic, but what did you drive to work today in? Not that it has anything to do with the weather, I'm just wondering what is up with your car saga. I need a post about that. Is there a new Johnny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! Good thing I live in Washington County. Where it doesn't snow. But people still suck at driving.

    ReplyDelete