A place to record the things that my brain comes up with.

17 January 2008

Update

I said I was going to blog more this year, so I guess I'm due for another post here. If you're feeling that I'm not doing enough, you can always go to Clark's blog and read the comments. I'm pretty regular in there.

Anyway, January is our department's "off" season. Yes, one month is now a season. We define it that way because it's the only month in which we don't have a class offered to the public and are not training groups of new employees or volunteers.

BUT . . . January is volunteer recognition and our general meeting, which so far has eaten up all my time this month. And we added a Project Wild class next week. And our February classes start on the 9th, so we have to prepare for that. And we have to get our end-of-the-year reports done. And I'm behind on the podcasting project.

Welcome to our off-season.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like they should pay you more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear your update. At least it is supposed to be a slower month!

    ReplyDelete