A place to record the things that my brain comes up with.

29 January 2008

Weekend fun

This past weekend a bunch of us went bowling. It was a ridiculously long wait for a lane, but that made it so our last 1.5 games were cosmic bowling, so that wasn't so bad.

For the first game, Elliott and Austin both bowled left-handed (Austin actually alternated frames left and right, since he's ambidextrous) and they almost beat me. I'm so bad at bowling! I did break 100 in the second game, coming in last because everyone had switched back to right-handed, but in the third game . . . I won! I bowled a 136 and even got a spare and a strike on the 10th frame. Yay for me!

Saturday night was good times. Very good times.

1 comment:

  1. We love bowling! Our whole family could bowl all day if it wasn't soooo expensive. We have to save it for special occasions like rainy spring breaks and rainy fourth of julys and Benjamin's birthdays (we've done that twice, the lucky boy!).

    Don't worry, we're not very good either!

    ReplyDelete