A place to record the things that my brain comes up with.

18 December 2006

Rock on, Stewart

Last night I went to Alex's house for dinner. Alex is a great cook, and has people over from time to time. Last night was mashed potatoes and gravy with some great roast beef. After dinner, we all played Guitar Hero. Usually I don't play that much, but I finally got over myself and actually do not suck at it as much as I thought. I even did pretty good on the "medium" level, instead of playing "easy" like usual.

Alex is really, really good. Below is a picture of he and Danae rocking out to some wickedly hard song. Danae came close to beating him, but Alex pulled it out at the last second.

Sabrina, Brindi and Elliott were there, too - here is a picture of them:

Brindi declined to be photographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment