A place to record the things that my brain comes up with.

27 December 2006

Merry Christmas



Happy Christmas, everyone! I hope all of you had a good holiday and got everything your heart desired. This year Christmas was (relatively) quiet. Carrie and Clint and Lauren were in Colorado, Melissa and Adam and all the kids were in Texas, Shannon and Clark were . . . well, just across town. But they weren't there on Christmas morning so it was just Jessica and I as far as "kids" go. Meme left at lunchtime to drive to Boise with Brady so all of the Wycherlys could be together.

We, as ever, made out like bandits on Christmas morning - despite Dad's constant insistence that Christmas would be smaller this year. The biggest Christmas surprise of all was a PS2 for the family and Guitar Hero II for me! I honestly thought they'd never go for that. I think I'm already developing a blister.

Elliott was very sweet and got me a Far Side book, an Eddie Izzard DVD, and a DVD of Pirates of the Caribbean 2. We saw Pirates on our first date, so I thought that was extra nice. I'm not sure if he did that on purpose, or just because I like pirates a lot. Bonus points, either way.

Shannon and Clark got me sock monkey slippers, so here is a picture. As promised to Melissa.

In other exciting news, Dad has signed us up for high speed internet, so next time I post pictures on this blog it won't take half an hour. Woo!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the picture! Merry Christmas! Thanks for the cool hair stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotta say, that Temple Square picture turned out way better than I thought it would. Way to go, photographer Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete