A place to record the things that my brain comes up with.

10 December 2006

TSO

What?

What?

I can't hear you. I've gone totally deaf because I forgot to wear my earplugs to a concert. Again. It's not as bad this time as it was after the Aerosmith concert, where my ears were actually still ringing the next day, but wow. That was loud.

Trans Siberian Orchestra was in town yesterday, so the 'rents and Jessica and I all went. We had floor seats, 25th row center. Very nice, even if we did have to sit behind some tall people. The best part was that since we had floor seats, so the light displays were right overhead. Also, they had pyrotechnics at both ends of the floor, so we could feel the heat of the flames at the same time that the snow from the snow machines was melting on our faces. The lasers through the falling snow looked really pretty. Very sparkly. The first half of the show was their Christmas Eve and Other Stories album, and then the second half kicked off with Layla. Most excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment