A place to record the things that my brain comes up with.

03 January 2007

Slacker

Well, it's the new year and everyone's back home again from all their holiday travel. Going back to work, seeing the piles of stuff there is to do . . . calling in sick, hoping to extend the holidays just a bit . . .

Oh, I kid. Though it is tempting.

I'm back at work, which means I'm back to reading everybody else's blogs again. (DSL cannot show up too soon at home.) I must say that Adam and Shannon are really making the rest of us look like slackers, what with their 4-7 posts per day. Or is it that they are the slackers, and we are the ones getting stuff done at work? Hm?

Anyway, I felt a little duty-bound to produce something bloggable. Here is is: I like Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory caramels. And the almond clusters. Ooh, and their bridge mix. Their bridge mix is the best - it's not just raisins and nuts like all of the other bridge mixes you'll find out there. It's full of good stuff. Next time you're in an airport out west and you need a snack, pick up a bag.

1 comment:

  1. I'll point out that Adam doesn't have a lot of original content on his blog, just links to whatever he's surfed into during the day. Not that that's a bad thing. I really appreciate how he's made my mindless surfing much more efficient. But it's really not the same thing as the types of posts that the rest of us make. Kinda like comparing apples and oranges.

    ReplyDelete